ARE YOUR EXPECTATIONS BEING MET?
You know the results you’d like to see. You know the pain or movement issues you’d like to see resolved. You know the activities you’d like to begin again or not have to stop.
Do your expectations match up with the professional you’re seeing?
Let me share the expectations you should expect when you see me, a Certified Muscle System Specialist at Symmetry Exercise Clinic.
- You should expect positive, desired results every session.
- Most places just promise results. That’s pretty easy to do. There will always be a result. The question is if it’s the result you’re paying for and the one you want.
- Expect the number and frequency of sessions to be based on your progress.
- I won’t make you but a “10 pack”. If we can resolve your issues in a few visits then great! If we need more then we need more. It is strictly based on your progress – nothing else.
- Expect me to give you homework and recommendations to increase the likelihood that we achieve your goals as quickly as possible.
- Expect that if there is ever a time that we do not see progress within 3 consecutive sessions, I will not ask you to continue. I value your time, money, and energy. If I cannot help you, you deserve to know immediately.
If you like those expectations – LET’S GO!